In my last post I mentioned that I’ve been under the weather. Last week I had sinus surgery, which while wickedly unpleasant, I’m hoping is helpful. But I’ve been couped up for days now. And I’ve learned a few things.
- I have a wonderful, supportive and very tolerant boyfriend
- If I had less self control, I’d eat raspberry sorbet for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- It takes all of my self control to not put pajamas back on after I’ve showered
- I will be covered with cat hair for the next month, regardless of how long I stay home, because the girls now follow me from room to room and fight over who gets the most space on my body
- It takes far less energy to watch episodes of bad TV on Hulu than it does to read a book – I only wish I have cable when I’m sick and housebound
- The human nose is disgusting – in a huge way
I need to get out more. Soon. I should also buy stock in Puffs Plus. I’m including a picture of Opal and Sophie because they’re just too cute – and sometimes they’re the only things I speak to in a day that breathe.